Indian Circular Economy Awards (ICEA): India’s Exclusive Awards Program on Circular Economy
Objective: To identify and reward organizations and individuals in India that have made notable contributions
and brought in a change.
- Share your story and earn recognition for your circular economy innovation
- Improve your business through collaborative learning and contact with leading experts
- Build networks across an influential audience to help progress your circular economy program
- Drive value through enhanced reputation and visibility
Share your organization’s Circular Economy and Sustainability efforts and stand a chance to be globally recognized as a Circular Economy leader ..
Awards ceremony will be held in the month of May during the Circular Economy Symposium (CES) 2019.
Objective: To help industry unlock the Circular Economy value in their business and to equip them with a practical tool kit to actively identify and pursue Circular Economy opportunities.
MASTERCLASS ON CIRCULAR ECONOMY-ENABLED COMPETITIVENESSDate: 7th December 2018 (Friday)
Venue: FICCI Federation House, New Delhi
A formal training program aimed at supporting & creating support champions of change in India through a formal training program.
Target Audience: Middle and Senior level managers from functions such as Business strategy, sustainability, EHS, supply chain, operations, manufacturing, technology and new product development.
Key takeaways for participants:
What is the Circular Economy and why does it matter for your company? How could Circular Economy drive value for your company? What are the typical Circular Economy value creation opportunities in your industry? How can your company become a leader in Circular Economy?
For registration, write to us at email@example.com
Circular Economy Symposium (CES) 2019:
Objective: Further strengthen the business case for CE through industry dialogues, B2B and a consortium of Industries on CE.
Venue : FICCI Federation House
Date : 20 – 21st May 2019
Click to register
Partnership Opportunities for CES 2019
Open to explore partnerships/engagement with key Indian/International institutes, initiate needs assessment with industry in advance to take stock of their expectations from the symposium. Partner with CES 2019, for an empowered access and enhanced branding/visibility among global sustainability leaders and key stakeholders.
- Leadership demonstration - showcase your organisation's commitment to sustainable development and circular business solutions
- Gain recognition - amongst the global gathering of Circular Economy Crusadors. CES is endorsed by highest policy making bodies like NITI Aayog
- Opportunity to conceptualize and conduct - special sessions on Circular Economy and be the drivers to bring change
- Network with Global Leaders- Collaborate and Share